Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 9

Picture discussion 9
This picture depicts a scene of an experiment in a lab. Adults can be seen carefully doing the experiment. Even though they are cautious, the smiles on their faces indicate that they are enjoying the process. I think it is good to be responsible and yet positive at the same time. They are wearing white cloaks and gloves which are probably for hygiene purposes. That is also a good practice as it can help them keep away from germs that may be harmful. The people in the lab seem to be distributed into small groups. It is also good to break into small groups so more people get to do the activities hands-on.

Conv 9
1.My favourite subjects are those that do not require me to memorise but to think rationally. After graduation, I would like to study human psychology as I am very interested in how different people think and I believe that what people do can be predicted. I think that everyone should have a target in life and follow it, whether that target leads to university or not.
2.Science is an important subject as it lets us learn about things that we would not know at all if we had not learn. Learning about science can also help us be more wary about our surroundings and to make better decisions when faced with problems. I would show videos to children to help them gain interest and use pictures and cartoons. I think that is not true, however most scientists appear to be guys. I think guys are simply more interested in things that are close to fantasy.

No comments: